Changes in friends
2 scenarios.
Scenario 1
Your friend has been treating you well all the time. Everything is fine. All of a sudden. Everything changes. Your friend has been treating you coldly. Answer your calls also like 1 kind. Sms dowan reply. Msn seldom layan.
Scenario 2
Your friend always din really care much. No matter what you do for your friend. Tidak kisah attitude. Suddenly, your friend treats u very well. Like best bud and all.
Question:
What do you do? Just accept it and forget what has happened in the past? Question your friend on what the intention is, why so cold or so warm suddenly?


4 Comments:
What I would do, is of course treasure the friend who has been treating u well all the time. I will definately ask what went wrong and figure out the exact problem. If he/she still behaves the same, then I'll let things be.
For scenario 2, I wouldn't ask his/her intentions. I always give him/her the benefit of doubt. Of course, I will get closer to him/her but with caution. If he/she is sincere, then great. Else, I accept life as it is. Haha
haih, both also can go die..
all the while nice and suddenly become different is so much more hurtful than scenario 2. i couldnt care less about scenario 2
this world is a free market.. if someone is nice for the sake of gaining something, i almost always try to ensure that i get something back in return too.. in others.. try to cut to the chase..
your friend pms.
why scenario so familiar wan ah..... macam pernah dengar from u only ;p
but yalo.. pmS.. like someone we know ^_^
Post a Comment
<< Home