Surprise surprise!
haha...not often i'll blog again so soon since i just blogged yesterday. But I had to address an important issue. Not exactly important lar just that a simple reminder? This blog is meant for me to write what I personally feel and think. If there is anything you agree or disagree please feel free to discuss with me about it in the Comments section, the Chat section or you can email me personally at jack.ong@gmail.com.
Never ever do the things that I've done to others unto me. I personally don't think it's funny. Anyhow I have better traits that if you wanna learn about. Like patience? Ok maybe not always have patience lar but still can tahan alot of people. erm... caring? But don't over do like me until friends runaway because caring too much = FARNZ. what else? arghh i don't know. Anybody out there wanna help out with my good traits? If any.......
cheerios!


2 Comments:
wow.! at this rate that you're going i'm losing to you in terms of blog frequency adi hahahaha
Good traits?? err...
- caring true...
- patience(in terms of perangai) true...
- patience in terms of waiting for somEonE to come out of the house also true la :P...
- attentive/observant (can be good or bad depending on situation haha)
- subtleness (however, it can be bad for people living in denial :|)
- nice! i know this is very general but it's one of the few early traits that i always associate with you :D
Hope this help in finding your true self :P
p/s: will there be the devil episode of this discussion? :O
chuchai geng,
chuchai seng,
chuchai mou tak teng~
Post a Comment
<< Home