Sunday, March 26, 2006

Trip Review : Chiang Mai, Thailand

I just came back from Chiang Mai, Thailand a week ago and I had enjoyed myself very much there! You can check it out from my Yahoo Travel Planner. Photos will be up next week as my cousin has not passed to me the photos from the trip yet. Be patient ya.
Yesterday (25/03/06) we celebrated Minty's bday at Sunway Magical Restaurant or something like that. Did had fun but he was wasted. So no fun for him. haha. After that we went to lim teh at Darussalam in SS15 then went home to sleep.
I'll be watching V for Vendetta soooon. Hope it's nice. More updates later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simon Poh said...

aiks... welcome back to your very own blogspot. but the background with the wording a little bit difficult to read.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Jeni said...

KAWAII!!!! such CUTE picture! where did you get iT???? :P

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home